BMe Community is an award-winning national membership network of extraordinary black leaders and their institutional allies working to fulfill black aspirations to Live Own Vote and Excel in America. Our training, fellowship programs, subscription services and executive leadership retreats build the knowledge, influence, and networks of our members who in-turn build more caring and prosperous futures for us all.
Team Manager works with all 7 members of BMe’s small close-knit team to support and enable consistently high performance, coordination, and accountability. Team manager reports directly to the CEO and COO. BMe is a very collegial environment rather than top-down, so Team Manager must see themselves as part of their teams without sacrificing high results.
· Ensure that BMe teammates set and meet key performance goals weekly, monthly, and annually.
· Reinforce a culture of accountability and high performance.
· Assess employee performance and devise strategies and tactics for pique efficiency.
· Monitor and counteract risks to performance in conjunction with the COO and CEO.
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate thrives on and facilitates high accountability and consistent execution from teammates. They also recognize Black people as assets to society, pride themselves on making and checking things off their lists, are a great communicator, detail-oriented and diligent.
· Experienced project manager. Project management certifications plus.
· Experience evaluating and managing the performance of others.
· Well-versed in digital project and performance management tools
· Mastery of Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects a major plus
$45,000-$55,000 Annually with Benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In cover letter please tell us what management approach and tactics you have used to make sure teams meet their numerical targets on time. Give specific examples and numbers.