Member Experiences Associate
BMe Community builds caring and prosperous communities inspired by Black people. We are an award-winning national network of leaders and organizations committed to fulfilling black people’s aspirations to live, own, vote, and excel. Rooted in a culture of authenticity, achievement, and joy, we define people by their strengths and come together for knowledge, support and community. BMe operates three interrelated leadership networks. Our BMe Vanguard program serves remarkable black leaders from all walks of life. Our BMe Allies4Equity program is a network of corporations and foundations that provide financial support and professional services in an effort to build racial equity without stigma. And our newest BMe Builders lifestyle subscription service is for anyone who supports black people’s freedoms to live, own, vote and excel.
The Program Associates provide administrative and program support for our BMe Vanguard program. Working closely with our Sr. Experiences Manager and our Managing Director, the Program Associates have regular contact with program participants and keep member records up to date, track their progress on self-care goals, share resources and opportunities, and digitally introduce members to one another. They also support event logistics including working with Sr. Experiences Manager to secure speakers, travel, and venues.
- Get to know each class of 20-35 BMe Vanguard participants
- Stay up to date on BMe Vanguard need and opportunities
- Keep all records up to date
- Host occasional video gatherings of BMe Vanguard
- Work with managers to support events and BMe Vanguard engagement
- Ensure that BMe Vanguard and past participants feel personally and professionally supported
- Meticulous record keeper
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Able to travel on behalf of the company
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Completes tasks without needing to be reminded
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and using web databases
- Experience creating digital newsletters or using project management tools a plus
The ideal candidate sees Black people as assets to society; prides themselves on “getting things done”; is sociable, collaborative, reliable and authentic.
Full-time salary range $38K-$45K annually with health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.