BMe Community builds caring and prosperous communities inspired by Black people. We are an award-winning national network of leaders and organizations committed to fulfilling black people’s aspirations to live, own, vote, and excel. Rooted in a culture of authenticity, achievement, and joy, we define people by their strengths and come together for knowledge, support and community. BMe operates three interrelated leadership networks. Our BMe Vanguard program serves remarkable black leaders from all walks of life. Our BMe Allies4Equity program is a network of corporations and foundations that provide financial support and professional services in an effort to build racial equity without stigma. And our newest BMe Builders lifestyle subscription service is for anyone who supports black people’s freedoms to live, own, vote and excel.
The Managing Director will drive program success by creating and managing effective accountability systems. This person will ensure BMe Community wins are measurable, efficient, and consistent. The Managing Director will serve as a key leader within the organization and will have experience setting performance goals while collaborating with program leaders to create and implement effective strategies. This person will evaluate employee results and program performance to make data-backed recommendations for improvement. The ideal candidate is a talented project manager, knows how to work well with multiple stakeholders, and can effectively influence decision makers. The Managing Director will thrive in a dynamic start-up environment and will create and implement performance management plans that deliver consistent results. The Managing Director reports directly to the CEO and is part of the core management team.
- Ensure that BMe teammates set and meet key performance goals weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Reinforce a culture of accountability and high performance.
- Assess employee performance and devise strategies and tactics for peak efficiency.
- Create and refine systems to track performance metrics and draw useful insights from data.
- Provide project and program management expertise to ensure the success of existing programs and launch of new programs.
- Monitor and counteract risks to performance in conjunction with other members of the management team.
- Create operational policies and best practices to drive efficiency and propel progress toward program goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate thrives on and facilitates high accountability and consistent execution from teammates. They also recognize Black people as assets to society, pride themselves on making and checking things off their lists, are a great communicator, detail-oriented and diligent.
- Mastery of Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects a major plus.
- Experienced project manager. Project management certifications plus.
- Experience evaluating and managing the performance of others.
- Well-versed in digital project and performance management tools.
- Experience running or managing member services a plus.
$75,000-$85,000 Annually with Benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In cover letter please tell us what management approach and tactics you have used to make sure teams meet their numerical targets on time. Give specific examples and numbers.