BMe Community is an award-winning national membership network of extraordinary black leaders and their institutional allies working to fulfill black aspirations to Live Own Vote and Excel in America. Our training, fellowship programs, subscription services and executive leadership retreats build the knowledge, influence and networks of our members who in-turn build more caring and prosperous futures for us all.
The Experiences Manager will focus on providing meaningful experiences, communications, products, and services that help individual and institutional members to remain informed and engaged in BMe Community.
· Execute high quality member experiences through programming and communications;
· Provide quality control for initiatives and projects;
· Track and report progress towards engagement and improved learning;
· Keep all records and materials organized and accessible for team members;
· Collaborate with internal teams to optimize member experiences;
· Help design and implement programs, products and services;
· Accept and manage assignments from Chief Operating Officer and Executives of BMe.
The ideal candidate has a strong personal commitment to seeing Black people as assets to society; prides themselves on “getting things done” efficiently; is talented, collaborative, reliable and authentic.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to demonstrate solid project management, organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally on behalf of the company
- Proven initiative taker who facilitates team success
- Unflappably professional and warm
- Experience in membership organizations or volunteer organizations a plus
Application: Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest to email@example.com. Salary range $40-50K Annually with Benefits.